White Chocolate Sour Cherry Cookies are the perfection. There, I said it.
These cookies are crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside, tart and sweet all at once. I am not much of a fan of dried fruit if we are going to be honest. But there is something about sour cherries that really just get me. I love how tart and chewy they are and when you put them inside of a cookie….LOOK OUT!
Combining the chewy, tart cherries with smooth white chocolate chips is heaven. Each bite has the sweet and sour combo that will make you wanting more!
White chocolate sour cherry cookies are a great change from your everyday chocolate chip cookies. Watch everyone’s faces when they take their first bite! Your family and friends won’t stop at just 1 cookie so maybe make 2 batches.
- 2 3/4 all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups dried sour cherries, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar and white sugar (about 2 minutes)
- Add eggs 1 at a time and vanilla, mix until fluffy and well combined
- In a separate bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Slowly mix dry ingredients with wet (1 cup at at time) until well combined. Scrape down sides when necessary.
- Add white chocolate chips and sour cherry and mix until just combined
- Using a spoon or dough scooper, form 2 inch dough balls and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet (I usually get 4 dough balls across and 3 down)
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookies are slightly golden brown
- Transfer to a wire cooling rack
Yes! Sign me up!
Subscribe to get our latest and greatest by email.