We all need some TLC. It is so easy to focus on everyone else and put yourself last. NOT IN THIS HOUSE! (Picture Dikembe Mutumbo here). It is high time we put ourselves at the top of the list! Well, lets just start with an easy DIY Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub and go from there. This is so simple, 4 ingredients and smells like you are in the spa getting something reeeeeal nice done. It softens, hydrates and will make your sinuses dance. It is a perfect hostess gift, thank you gift, or just something for your bestie. I love making scrubs! Why pay a ton when you can make your own straight out the kitch?? There is just something a little sweeter when you make something yourself, maybe it is all that love you poured in to it?
This Cucumber-Mint Sugar Scrub is incredibly easy to make and is a fantastic gift for both men & women! It is fresh, smells amazing and leaves your skin super soft.
- 1/4 cucumber, unpeeled (I use a whole cucumber most times and make a large batch to give out as gifts!)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 8-10 drops peppermint essential oil
- In a food processor, add cucumber and blend until the dark green peel turns into tiny flecks
- Add the sugar and coconut oil and blend
- Add the essential oil and pulse it a few more times to mix the scent in
- Store in an airtight container
- It is best to store this in the refrigerator and will stay fresh about 2 weeks
- **See notes
I use this all the time in the kitchen for my hands when I am done with dishes (unless my husband does them;) The sugar softens and the oils really moisturize.
If you are going to take to the shower or bath, just scoop some out in to a bowl and bring with you!
Yes! Sign me up!
Subscribe to get our latest and greatest by email.