2-Ingredients? Yes please!
Ok you guys, these Baked Apple Chips are literally the easiest thing ever to make. They are light, super crunchy and are guilt-free! No oil, no frying, no bad stuff! Just apples and cinnamon. 2-ingredients is all it takes.
The perfect snack
These are a perfect snack for kiddos too. They have the crunch of a potato chip without the fat and salt. Bakes apple chips are divine and are consistently in my cupboard. it’s the perfect little after school/work nosh.
- 2 large apples (I like Fuji or Gala for these)
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees
- line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Carefully slice the apple super thin, about 1/8 of an inch (or you can use a mandolin here)
- Don't worry about the core, I think the core looks beautiful on these apple slices, almost like a flower. Just pop out the seeds
- Lay the apple slices on the lined baking sheet and sprinkle with cinnamon
- Bake for 1 hour, flip, sprinkle the other side with cinnamon, and bake another hour
Yes! Sign me up!
Subscribe to get our latest and greatest by email.